- Create more Fiverr gigs and wait.
- Apply for Upwork gigs proactively.
- Contact business owners via email and offer your valuable services AFTER providing them some value.
- Use content marketing to build a community and sell your services to them.
- Create your scalable advertising funnel (e.g., Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Pinterest Ads).
To create your thriving business as a software developer online, consider purchasing my in-depth program “How to Become a Python Freelancer”!
While working as a researcher in distributed systems, Dr. Christian Mayer found his love for teaching computer science students.
To help students reach higher levels of Python success, he founded the programming education website Finxter.com that has taught exponential skills to millions of coders worldwide. He’s the author of the best-selling programming books Python One-Liners (NoStarch 2020), The Art of Clean Code (NoStarch 2022), and The Book of Dash (NoStarch 2022). Chris also coauthored the Coffee Break Python series of self-published books. He’s a computer science enthusiast, freelancer, and owner of one of the top 10 largest Python blogs worldwide.
His passions are writing, reading, and coding. But his greatest passion is to serve aspiring coders through Finxter and help them to boost their skills. You can join his free email academy here.