OpenAI’s DALL·E has made impressive progress (Image Credits). Look at one of the first Finxter posts on DALL·E:
Now look at the new DALL·E images:
All of this impressive progress in a single year 2023!
👉 “Modern text-to-image systems have a tendency to ignore words or descriptions, forcing users to learn prompt engineering. DALL·E 3 represents a leap forward in our ability to generate images that exactly adhere to the text you provide.” — OpenAI
Here are some key highlights:
- DALL·E 3 is integrated with ChatGPT.
- ChatGPT can be used for brainstorming and refining prompts.
- You can provide ChatGPT with simple to detailed instructions.
- ChatGPT generates detailed prompts for DALL·E 3 based on your idea.
- Images can be tweaked by providing feedback to ChatGPT.
- DALL·E 3 is available for ChatGPT Plus and Enterprise customers since early October 2023.
- Similar to DALL·E 2, images created with DALL·E 3 are your property.
- You can use, reprint, sell, or merchandise these images without seeking permission.
Some noteworthy creations from the paper:
You can read the full paper here with stunning new findings:
Let’s end this quick article with some exciting creations from the OpenAI website:
Prompt: A modern architectural building with large glass windows, situated on a cliff overlooking a serene ocean at sunset.
Jean is a tech enthusiast with a love for AI and machine learning innovations, particularly LLMs. Beyond contributing insightful articles to our blog, Jean has worked as a Python, Rust, and Go coder for one of the leading tech firms in the world.