I wish you a new year of health, prosperity, and joy!
Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been reflecting on the future of Finxter and the positive impact we can make in 2023.
Last November, we achieved a remarkable milestone – educating one million coders each month! That’s more people than can fit in 20 filled soccer stadiums!
I’m incredibly humbled by the trust these one million people have placed in us, investing their time and attention in our mission of improving collective intelligence.
Thank you for being here! ♥️
Even if you bought nothing from us, you’re already giving us something far more valuable than money: a small chunk of your limited time on this planet.
I’m truly grateful and want to give you lots of value back. To make this happen, I developed this new strategy for the Finxter newsletter you’re currently reading:
💡 Suggestion: I’ll send you 100 practical programming projects in 2023 – for free in this email newsletter!
Why practical programming projects? For six reasons:
- Because solving practical coding projects is a great way to gain valuable experience and build your portfolio!
- You’ll learn real-world skills that are useful outside the “ivory towers” that are academia and school.
- You can apply the theory and concepts you have learned hands-on and quickly develop a working coding knowledge.
- You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with others, expand your problem-solving skills, and stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- You don’t just learn – but you create real value and positively impact the world.
- You can also earn money — possibly a lot — by implementing a real project. Myriads of million-dollar coding startups were started with a fun, practical project.
Working on real-world problems can give you the edge to land a job, a freelancing gig, or take your career to the next level.
Consequently, you’ll be far more motivated as a result, and your brain will absorb all the learnings effortlessly.
That’s my thinking anyways.
👉 Would you like to get 100 big and small practical coding projects via email in 2023 for inspiration and learning?
If yes, subscribe to the Finxter email newsletter, and read our 100% free Finxter blog tutorials!
Subscribe here or directly here: 👇
While working as a researcher in distributed systems, Dr. Christian Mayer found his love for teaching computer science students.
To help students reach higher levels of Python success, he founded the programming education website Finxter.com that has taught exponential skills to millions of coders worldwide. He’s the author of the best-selling programming books Python One-Liners (NoStarch 2020), The Art of Clean Code (NoStarch 2022), and The Book of Dash (NoStarch 2022). Chris also coauthored the Coffee Break Python series of self-published books. He’s a computer science enthusiast, freelancer, and owner of one of the top 10 largest Python blogs worldwide.
His passions are writing, reading, and coding. But his greatest passion is to serve aspiring coders through Finxter and help them to boost their skills. You can join his free email academy here.