Can you invest one minute now to instantly double your productivity?
Watch out, the following trick can earn you tens, if not hundreds of thousands of
Block all websites that are not leading you towards your goal. Extremely simple but powerful nonetheless.
- Type “Editor” into your search bar.
- Right-click on the icon and open as an administrator.
- In the editor, navigate to and open the file “Windows > System32 > drivers > etc > hosts” (can be a .txt or .dat or any other format).
- Add the line “127.0.0.1 example.com” to block the site “example.com”.
- Repeat adding lines until you’ve blocked all websites that drain your energy and time.
- Enjoy killer productivity levels never seen before. ?
Here’s a small step-by-step video that shows you how to this…
Implement this tip today and you’ll instantly double, if not triple your productivity. No BS. It’ll take you no time and it will be the most profitable minute you’ve ever had. There’s no excuse. Do it now!
While working as a researcher in distributed systems, Dr. Christian Mayer found his love for teaching computer science students.
To help students reach higher levels of Python success, he founded the programming education website Finxter.com. He’s author of the popular programming book Python One-Liners (NoStarch 2020), coauthor of the Coffee Break Python series of self-published books, computer science enthusiast, freelancer, and owner of one of the top 10 largest Python blogs worldwide.
His passions are writing, reading, and coding. But his greatest passion is to serve aspiring coders through Finxter and help them to boost their skills. You can join his free email academy here.